This is a quote from "Hillel the Elder" from the first century. (I thought I was so original!)

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Lunch Bunch - Where is dessert?

Sometimes Kristi is back from Immigration or I'm back from some bank.  Sometimes we aren't finding or fixing some flat for missionaries or their isn't a vehicle to have serviced or dents removed.  Sometimes it gets sort of quiet in the mission home.  

Then Kristi wanders in to my office and lunch appears.  
She tries to keep me healthy with yogurt, fruit and maybe cheese and crackers.  She doesn't realize that I have dessert in drawer #2 and it is mints, lollypops, peanuts and perhaps some chocolate.  Most days drawer #2 is lunch and not dessert.


I set my camera up on the file cabinet to record this romantic moment.

Kristi doesn't eat much "dessert".  That is why she looks like she does, and I look like I do.